DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "HR Compliance - Learn Roles and Responsibilities of HR with 7 courses" webinar to their offering.
This comprehensive training package deals with various roles and responsibilities of HR, including LGBT rights, bullying versus harassment laws, managing employee terminations and exits, recognizing and handling dysfunctional employees, understanding the meaning of exempt employee, HR recordkeeping requirements, building a salary compensation system.
- LGBT Rights and the Workplace
- Bullying Versus Harassment: Understanding the Difference and the Legal Significance for Employers
- Issues, Terminations and Exits: Legal Compliance
- Inheriting Dysfunctional, Non-Working or Non-Performing Employees: What a Manager Can Do
- HR Recordkeeping: What to Keep, Toss and Tidy up to Avoid Legal Hassles
- Understanding Who Qualifies as an Exempt Employee
- Why You Need a Salary Compensation System and How to Build One
Who will benefit?
- Human Resource Professionals
- Employees New to the Human Resource Field
- Business Managers
- Small Business Owners
- CEOs, Directors, Chief Financial Officers
- Vice Presidents
- Business Consultants
- Risk Management
- Employee Relations
- Compensation Administration Personnel
- Office Managers
- Any New Supervisor, Struggling Supervisor, or Any Transitioning Supervisor
- Any Employee Involved in Determining Whether or Not an Employee Should Be Eligible for Overtime or Not, Based on Their Job Duties
- Benefits Specialists
- Compensation Professionals
- Financial Professionals (Controllers)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9b9dsj/hr_compliance.