VERO BEACH, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Robomow®, the leader in the growing field of robotic lawn mowers, is ready to mow down traditional lawn mowers after seeing its U.S. sales rise by 50% in 2015.
“Robotic lawn mowers are commonplace in Europe,” said Karsten Beck, Chief Administrative Officer for Robomow of North America. “But we’re now starting to see more American consumers embrace the technology and make the switch to robotic lawn mowers.”
Robomow has a full line of robotic mowers, which all feature:
- Battery-powered electric motors that are powerful, yet quiet
- Multiple safety features, including sensors or bumpers that react to contact with objects by stopping the blade and turning the mower to a different direction
- Mulching capabilities, so there’s no bagging and clippings are recycled back into the lawn
- Base stations for automatic recharging
- An app that allows users to operate the mowers from their smart phone
- GSM technology that allows each mower to send telemetry data back to the company to diagnose and address maintenance issue before they happen
A new feature this summer will be a shelter that can be placed over the base station to keep mowers out of the elements. Some models also have larger wheels for improved traction and hill climbing.
Robomow is looking for dealers to meet the growing custom demand in the U.S. Interested parties can apply at http://usa.robomow.com/dealer-application.
To view images of Robomow products, please follow this link: http://bit.ly/1NzoLJS.
Robomow is a leading manufacturer and marketer focusing exclusively on robotic lawn mowers. Robomow's state-of-the-art mowers were inspired by the desire to liberate people from the routine chore of mowing the lawn, making life easier and more enjoyable, while creating time for more fun activities. Robomow is a brand of Friendly Robotics, a company founded in 1995. Friendly Robotics products are distributed in Europe, the US, Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.