DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The United States automobile market is the second largest automobile market in the world, with a motorization rate (including passenger cars and commercial vehicles) of more than 790 vehicles per 1,000 individuals, in 2014. Increasing disposable income due to strengthening US Dollar, falling oil and food prices, and rising standard of living, are resulting in an increase in production and sales of vehicles in the US. Steady growth in sales and production of automobiles, expanding automobile fleet, and favorable government policies, are anticipated to propel growth in the US tyre market over the next five years.
Key Topics Covered:
- United States Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Tyres, Two-Wheeler Tyres and OTR Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone Americas Inc.
- Continental Tire The Americas LLC
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Falken Tire Corporation
- Hankook Tire America Corp.
- Michelin North America Inc.
- Pirelli Tire North America LLC
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Toyo Tire USA Corp.
- Yokohama Tire Corporation
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. United States Tyre Production Overview
5. United States Tyre Market Outlook
6. United States Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
7. United States Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
8. United States Medium & Heavy Commercial (M&HCV) Tyre Market Outlook
9. United States Off-the Road (OTR) Tyre Market Outlook
10. United States Two-Wheeler (2W) Tyre Market Outlook
11. United States Tyre Retreading Market Outlook
12. United States Scrap Tyre Market Outlook
13. Import-Export Analysis
14. Prominent Tyre Sizes and Pricing Analysis
15. Sales Channel Analysis
16. Market Dynamics
17. Market Trends & Developments
18. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
19. United States Economic Profile
20. Competitive Landscape
21. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lqnqfx/united_states