DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Vietnamese Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Vietnamese Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Vietnam.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Ministry of Finance, with support from the Insurance Supervisory Authority is responsible for the supervision and control of the Vietnamese insurance industry.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Vietnamese insurance industry.
- Motor-third party liability insurance, aviation third-party liability insurance, and professional indemnity insurance for lawyers, notaries, auditors, engineers, architects and insurance brokers are the key classes of compulsory insurance in Vietnam.
- The placement of non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Vietnamese insurance industry with few exceptions.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the Vietnamese insurance industry.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Vietnam Insurance Corporation (Baoviet)
- Bao Minh
- Bao Long
- Swiss Re
- Vietnam National Reinsurance Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ck8fh2/governance_risk