DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Tracking Eyeballs: Video Analytics and Measurement" report to their offering.
With margins for content shrinking in the on-demand digital video world, many digital video service providers must rely increasingly on advertising revenue to retain customers with low-price or free content services. The mass audience measurement tools from the past are proving ineffective in the age of personalization, requiring new focus by content and service providers to demonstrate the value of digital "air time" to potential advertisers.
This report evaluates current audience metrics tools being implemented in digital video, identifies key players in the audience measurement services industry, and assesses the future for digital video advertising and audience measurement.
Purpose of Report:
Tracking Eyeballs: Video Analytics and Measurement examines current trends in digital video viewership measurement and how advanced analytics affect trends in digital video advertising. The report identifies major trends in digital advertising, success factors and challenges related to those trends, and overall industry implications. The purpose of the report are threefold:
- To evaluate how audience measurement is feeding digital video advertising,
- To identify how market players may respond to such trends, and
- To provide a market sizing for the future of digital video advertising.
Scope of Report:
The report covers the following key areas:
- Trends in consumer viewing habits that impact digital video audience measurement;
- Overview of analytics solutions for digital video viewership and data collection methodology;
- Trends in digital advertising that leverage advanced digital analytics;
- Market sizing forecast for digital video advertising worldwide.
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Report Summary
2.0 Measuring Digital Video Viewership
2.1 Watching Video in a Multiscreen Environment
2.2 Data Collection Methods
3.0 Analytics and Digital Advertising
3.1 Programmatic TV
3.2 Dynamic Ad Insertion and Addressability
3.3 Ad Blocking Technology
4.1 Forecast Methodology
5.1 Publishers and Service Providers
5.2 Audience Measurement Providers
5.3 Ad Networks and Enablers
- Bent Pixels
- Cadent Technologies
- Fusion Media Network
- Genius Digital
- Limelight Networks
- Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Tubi TV
- Warner Bros
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6w6c5f/tracking