DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "OTT Video and TV Everywhere: Competition and Success" report to their offering.
The rise of over-the-top (OTT) video services has reshaped consumer habits and the competitive landscape for the video industry. This report examines the ongoing evolution of OTT video services, pay-TV services, and the video content ecosystem. In addition to global trends, success factors, and inhibitors, this report also assesses the future for the industry.
The video industry continues to face disruption in an increasingly IP-connected world. OTT video services are flooding into global markets as a variety of players seek to capture a share of this emerging sector. The result is a new era of competition among video service providers and video delivery solution vendors. Many new players are launching video services. A few are achieving success. This report examines the growth of the industry and outlines the types of players and differentiators in the market today.
OTT Video and TV Everywhere: Competition and Success achieves the following:
- Examines the acceleration of OTT video services entering the market.
- Quantifies the increasing demand for OTT video services, particularly those with subscription business models.
- Assesses the current state of TV Everywhere and its future as a multiscreen option for pay TV.
- Outlines the competitive marketplace for OTT video services, including new service entries by global OTT video services, pay-TV providers, content producers, and non-traditional players.
- Examines the changing requirements of OTT video services for delivery solutions.
- Examines differentiators among several leading providers of OTT video delivery solutions and services.
- Assesses the impact of cloud-based IaaS services on the video delivery sector.
- Provides a global forecast for OTT video subscription services, including the number of total subscriptions and overall subscription revenues.
The report provides a worldwide perspective on OTT video services but emphasizes markets in North America and Western Europe where OTT video service competition has escalated over the past year.
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Report Summary
1.1 Report Purpose and Scope
1.2 Key Findings
2.0 Supply and Demand for OTT Video Services
3.0 The State of TV Everywhere
4.0 Competition in OTT Video Services
4.1 Globalization of OTT Video Services
4.2 Operators and OTT Video Services
4.3 Content Producers and OTT Video Services
4.4 Diversity of OTT Video Competition
5.0 Competition in Video Delivery
5.1 The Changing Requirements of Video Delivery Clients
5.2 Differentiation in Video Delivery Offerings
5.3 The Impact of Cloud-based IaaS on Video Delivery
6.1 Forecast Methodology
6.2 Forecast of OTT Video Subscriptions and Revenues
7.0 Future Opportunity and Concern
- AMC Networks
- AT&T / DIRECTV
- Bell Canada
- Deutsche Telekom
- Discovery Networks
- Fox Networks
- KT (Korea Telecom)
- Liberty Global
- Rogers' Cable
- Time Warner Cable
- Verizon / VDMS
- Warner Bros.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lj36dg/ott_video_and_tv