DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Hong Kong Market for Natural & Organic Cosmetics " report to their offering.
This report on the Hong Kong Market for Natural & Organic Cosmetics has been prepared by continuously tracking the market for over 10 years. It gives a comprehensive analysis, coupled with expert insights.
Market & competitive information provided in the report includes market size, revenue forecasts and growth projections to 2021, competitive analysis, market shares of leading brands, pricing comparisons, product analysis and sales channel breakdown. Profiles are given of the leading brands and distributors.
- Skin care products: facial care, body care, sun care products, etc.
- Hair care products: shampoos, conditioners, hair colours, etc.
- Oral care products: toothpaste, mouthwash, etc.
- Cosmetics: mascara, lipstick, foundations, etc.
- Other products: feminine hygiene products, deodorants, etc.
Hong Kong has one of the fastest growing markets for natural & organic cosmetics in Asia. Revenues have been expanding by double digits for many years because of strong consumer demand for natural and organic products. The market however is also one of the most competitive in Asia, with many brands struggling to gain a foothold.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Product Definitions
2. Market Overview
3. Market Drivers
4. Market Restraints
5. Distribution Analysis
6. Revenue Forecasts
7. Pricing Analysis
8. Competitive Analysis
9. Sales Analysis
10. Product Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8p2866/the_hong_kong