This market report analyses the market for life protection products. This covers a number of different life insurance products, funds and payment methods.
Life protection products refers to both term insurance and life assurance (also known as whole-of-life assurance); although they differ, both types of product involve a contract between the insured and the insurer, whereby the insurer agrees to pay a sum of money on the death of the insured. The policyholder usually makes regular premium contributions and, in the event of their death, a lump sum is paid out by the insurer.
Life protection products are taken out for many reasons, although one of the most common is to protect dependent family members from the financial distress of losing a loved one and their income. Payouts from life protection products can be used to meet the policyholder's debt obligations after their death, which typically include a mortgage.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction & Definition
2. Executive Summary
3. What's Key In The Market?
4. Market Size, Segmentation & Forecasts
5. International Perspective
6. Competitor Analysis
7. Buying Behaviour
8. Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
10. Further Sources
- AIG Life Ltd
- AXA Wealth Ltd
- Association of British Insurers
- Aviva Life & Pensions UK Ltd
- BGL Direct Life Ltd - Beagle Street
- Canada Life Ltd
- HSBC Life (UK) Ltd
- Legal & General Assurance Society Ltd
- Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Ltd
- National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Ltd (The)
- Old Mutual PLC
- Scottish Equitable PLC
- Scottish Widows PLC
- Standard Life Assurance Ltd
- The Prudential Assurance Company Ltd
- The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Ltd
- Zurich Assurance Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wqhp69/uk_life_insurance
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.