DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report forecasts the market for augmented reality and virtual reality in the United States to grow at a CAGR over 37% during 2015-2020.
The market is witnessing growth due to rising demand for head-mounted displays and smart glasses in consumer electronics segment; rising national security concerns driving use of technologically upgraded products in defense sector; growing need for smart glasses in logistics and education sector for additional valuable information; rising defense spending by the government; and increased IT spending in defense sector.
Key Topics Covered:
- United States Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Products, By Application & By Region
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- BAE Systems, Inc.
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Denso International America, Inc.
- Google, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oculus VR
- Recon Instruments, Inc.
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- Thales Defense & Security, Inc.
- Vuzix Corporation
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market Overview
5. United States Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Market Outlook
6. United States Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality Head-Mounted Display (HMD) Market Outlook
7. United States Augmented Reality Head-Up Display (HUD) Market Outlook
8. United States Augmented Reality Smart Glass Market Outlook
9. United States Augmented Reality Handheld Device Applications Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. United States Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p2n3m7/united_states