DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Visible Light Communication Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report forecasts the visible light communication market in the United States is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 20% during 2015 - 2020. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of growing awareness of VLC technology, rising number of connected devices, increasing data traffic across the United States, in consonance with escalating research & development activities and government support.
Government and various research organizations in the country are investing heavily in improving the data range of VLC technology. Also, LVX System Corporation is working in collaboration with NASA to evolve VLC technology for ground as well as potential space-based applications. In view of these developments, United States Visible Light Communication market is forecast to witness significant growth over the next five years.
Key Topics Covered:
- United States Visible Light Communication Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Components (LEDs, Image Sensors and IR Emitters), and By Applications (Indoor Networking Applications, Location Based Applications, Underwater Communication Applications &Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- AOptix Technologies Inc.
- ByteLight Inc.
- Light Visually Transceiving (LVX) System Corp.
- LightPointe Communications Inc.
- Supreme Architecture Inc.
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Visible Light Communication Market Overview
5. United States Visible Light Communication Market Outlook
6. United States Visible Light Communication Components Market
7. United States Visible Light Communication Applications Market
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. United States Visible Light Communication Patent Outlook
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. United States Economy Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v6s9fl/united_states