DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report forecasts the electric kitchen appliances market in India to grow at a CAGR of more than 29% during 2015 - 2020. In 2014, induction cooktop was the largest segment in the country's electric kitchen appliances market, followed by electric chimneys, microwaves and electric cookers. Western region accounted for the largest market share in 2014, followed by Southern, Northern and Eastern regions of the country. This regional trend is expected to prevail through 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- India Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Induction Cooktop, Electric Chimney, Microwave, Electric cooker, Electric Toaster, Electric Kettle, Electric Food Processor, Electric Coffee & Tea Maker, Electric Tandoor & Others
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Bajaj Electricals LTD.
- Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances
- Groupe SEB India PVT LTD.
- Havells India LTD.
- Jaipan Industry LTD.
- LG Electronics India PVT. LTD.
- Philips India LTD.
- Samsung India Electronics PVT. LTD.
- TTK Prestige LTD.
- Taureg Marketing PVT. LTD.
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Overview
5. India Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Outlook
6. India Induction Cooktop Market Outlook
7. India Electric Chimney Market Outlook
8. India Microwave Market Outlook
9. India Electric Cooker Market Outlook
10. India Electric Toaster Market Outlook
11. India Electric Kettle Market Outlook
12. India Food Processor Market Outlook
13. India Coffee & Tea Maker Market Outlook
14. India Electric Tandoor Market Outlook
15. India Kitchen Appliances Market Dynamics
16. Market Trends & Developments
17. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
18. India Economic Profile
19. Competitive Landscape
20. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2dmcqf/india_electric