SAINT-QUENTIN-EN-YVELINES, France--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Europcar Groupe (Paris:EUCAR) announces the filling on April 14, 2016 of its 2015 Registration document1 (document de reference) containing the Annual Financial Report with the French Autorité des marchés financiers under number R.16-021.
This document is available on Europcar Groupe's website (http://finance.europcar-group.com/). Copies of the Registration document are also available upon request at Europcar Groupe's registered office (2 rue René Caudron, Bâtiment OP, 78960 Voisins-le-Bretonneux, France).
The Registration Document includes the following documents, as required by the applicable law and regulations:
- The 2015 Annual Financial Report;
- The report of the Executive Board to the Shareholders' General Meeting;
- The Report of the President of the Supervisory Board on the composition and conditions of preparing the work of the Supervisory Board and the internal control and risks management procedures required under article L. 225-68 of the French Commercial Code, and the Statutory Auditors' report established pursuant to article L. 225-235 of the French Commercial Code on the abovementionned Report of the President of the Supervisory Board;
- The press release concerning fees paid to statutory auditors;
- The description of the share buy-back program.
About Europcar Group
Europcar shares (EUCAR) are listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange. Europcar is the European leader in vehicle rental service and is also a major player in mobility markets. Active in more than 140 countries, Europcar serves customers through an extensive vehicle rental network comprised of its wholly-owned subsidiaries as well as sites operated by franchisees and partners. In addition to the Europcar® brand, the company offers low-cost vehicle rentals under the InterRent® brand. A commitment to customer satisfaction drives the company and its 6,000 people forward and provides the impetus for continuous development of new services. The Europcar Lab was created to respond to tomorrow’s mobility challenges through innovation and strategic investments, such as Ubeeqo and E-Car Club.
Further details on our website:
1 Please note that this document is in French. A free translation in English will be available soon for convenience purposes.