DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Iran Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Iran has the largest automotive industry among the Middle Eastern countries. However, on account of sanctions imposed on Iran by P5 nations (China, France, Russia, UK and US) due to continuous expansion of nuclear programs by the country, the automobile production and sales witnessed a decline during 2010-14. However, after protracted negotiations between Iran and P5 nations, a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) was signed by both the sides in Austria on 14th July, 2015. This move is expected to stimulate economic activity in the country over the next five years, which in turn, would boost growth prospects for automobile and tyre industry in Iran. Anticipated revival in automobile industry is expected to drive OEM as well as replacement tyre demand, which is expected to translate into double digit growth of the country's tyre industry during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
- Iran Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Two-Wheeler Tyres & OTR Tyres
- Policy and Regulatory Environment
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
- Artawheel Tire Co.
- Barez Industrial Group
- Cheng-Shin Rubber Ind. Co. Ltd. (Maxxis Tyres)
- Falken Tire
- Hankook Tire Corporation
- Iran Tire Manufacturing Co.
- Kumho Tire Co. Inc.
- Nexen Tire
- Pars Tire Co.
- Yazd Rubber Industries Complex (YRIC)
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Iran Tyre Market Outlook
5. Iran Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
6. Iran Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
7. Iran Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (MHCV) Tyre Market Outlook
8. Iran Two-Wheeler (2W) Tyre Market Outlook
9. Iran OTR Tyre Market Outlook
10. Price Point Analysis
11. Raw Material Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Iran Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wwqxr/iran_tyre_market