DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "LED & OLED Lighting Products and Displays Market: Middle East Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2015-2025" report to their offering.
The lighting products market is expected to register a CAGR of 14.3% by value over the forecast period. The study analyses market dynamics and trends in the Middle East regions that influence the current nature and future status of LED & OLED lighting products and displays over the forecast period.
This report examines the Middle East LED & OLED lighting products and displays market for 2015-2025. Its primary objective is to offer updates on advancements in LED & OLED lighting products and displays that have given rise to high demand for both LED & OLED lighting products and displays.
LED light is a light-emitting diode product which is used in lighting fixtures. It is a semiconductor lighting source that finds wide applications such as automotive lighting, general as well as backlighting.
The acceptance of LED lighting is escalating in almost all major end uses such as industrial buildings, residential and commercial buildings, as well as outdoor application areas.
LED lights are rapidly replacing conventional lighting products due to various features offered by the former such as long life cycle, high energy efficiency, environmental friendliness, superior durability, low thermal emission and relatively small size.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summery
2. Research Methodology
3. Assumptions & Acronyms Used
4. GCC and Levant LED & OLED Lighting & Display Products Market Overview
5. GCC & Levant LED & OLED Lighting Products Market By Product Type
6. GCC & Levant LED & OLED Lighting Products Market By End Use
7. GCC & Levant LED & OLED Lighting Products Regional Market Analysis
8. GCC & Levant LED & OLED Display Products Market By Product Type
9. GCC & Levant LED & OLED Display Products Regional Market Analysis
10. Competitive Landscape
- Barco N.V
- Cree, Inc.
- Daktronics Inc.
- Eaton Corporation (Cooper Industries PLC)
- GE Lighting, LLC
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- OSRAM Licht AG
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sharp Corporation
- Toshiba Lighting & Technology Corporation
Zumtobel Group AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ksz597/led_and_oled