DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Investment Tracker - A Quarterly Snapshot of Investment Activity in India - October-December 2015 " report to their offering.
The investment tracker provides a quarterly snapshot of the investment activity in India. It analyses investment activity on a quarter-on-quarter basis with respect to the number and value of projects. The data is segmented by different industries, regions, stages of implementation, types of ownership, and types of project type for deeper analysis and insights.
Lastly, it provides information on big-ticket projects. The investment tracker is useful for business planning and decision-making by evaluating the industrial activity within their own industry as well as other allied industries in their value chain and larger ecosystem.
- The QoQ growth over the past 5 quarters for the projects by ownership has been fluctuating. Of which the past two quarters were good for the public sector owned projects as the number of projects from the public sector had increased on account of the government's Make in India initiative.
- The YoY growth also indicates that there have been consistent increase in the public sector projects as compared to the private sector projects during the September and December quarters of 2015-16 over the past year's September and December quarters.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Gist of the Investments and Projects during Q3 2015-2016
2. An Overview of Investment Activity during October-December 2015
- Investment and Project Overview - Huge Growth in the State Owned Investments During Sept YoY
- Investment and Project Overview - Fall in the Public Sector Projects During Q3 2015-16
- Investment and Project Overview - 82 per cent New Investments During December 2015-16 Quarter
- Investment and Project Overview - Brownfield Projects YoY Growth Stable at 31 per cent
- Investment and Project Overview - Majority of Investments at Planning Stage
- Investment and Project Overview - Nascent Stage had a Outstanding YOY Growth
- Investment and Project Overview - Many Multistate Investments During Q3 2015-16
- Investment and Project Overview - North East Region Leads the Way in Terms of YOY Growth
- Investment and Project Overview - Services and Utilities Investments Led the Industry in Q3 2015-16
- Investment and Project Overview - Services and Utilities had Major Share of Projects During Q3 2015-16
3. Top 20 Investors for October-December 2015
- Top 20 Investors for October- December 2015 - Collective Value of Top 20 was INR 133.8 thousand crore
- Top 20 Investors for October-December 2015 - Highest Valued Project Belongs to the Private Sector
4. Industry-level Investment Analysis
- Industry-Level Analysis - Majority of Projects & Investments Belonged to Services & Utilities
- Industry-Level Analysis - Quarter's Highest Investments were in Services & Utilities
- Industry-Level Analysis - More than 80 per cent Projects were Greenfield Projects in Q3
- Industry-Level Analysis - Highest Greenfield Investments in Transport Services
- Industry-Level Analysis - Services and Utilities had the Highest Investments in Public Sector
- Industry-Level Analysis - Highest Number of Investment Projects Under State Government During Q3
- Industry-Level Analysis - Most Projects were in the Planning Stage in Q3
- Industry-Level Analysis - Most Service Sector Projects were under Nascent Stage
5. Regional Investment Analysis
- Regional Analysis - Southern Region had Maximum Greenfield Investments
- Regional Analysis - Highest Share of Public Investments in the Eastern Region
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c6zsqx/investment