DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Surge Protection Device Market-By Protection (Line-Neutral, Neutral-Ground, Line-Ground); By Type (Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and others); By Component (Metal oxide varistor, Gas discharge tube, Silicon avalanche); By Application - Forecast (2015 - 2021)" report to their offering.
Surge protection devices allow multiple components to plug into a single power socket. A power surge is a significant increase in voltage above the designated level. If power voltage rises above the standard voltage, it is likely to damage the electronic equipment. The increase in the usage of electrical equipment such as personal computers, microwaves, washing machines and alarms are amplifying the demand for surge protection devices globally.SPD`s market has set the highest growth record in America currently. Market for SPD`s is expected to upsurge in APAC and Europe by 2021. The market for SPD`s has been analyzed by every region which includes Americas, Europe, APAC and RoW.
Surge protection devices market is expected to experience significant growth in the coming years due to the increasing demand by end users such as residential, industries, commercial, medical, telecommunication, data centers and others.
- Eaton Corp.
- Emerson Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Thomas & Betts Power Solutions
- General Electric
- Advanced Protection Technologies Inc.
- Tripp Lite
- Siemens AG
1. Surge Protection Device - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Surge Protection Device - Market Landscape
4. Surge Protection Device - Market Forces
5. Surge Protection Device Market- Strategic Analysis
6. Surge Protection Device Market - By Protection Type
7. Surge Protection Device Market - By Type
8. Surge Protection Device Market - By Power Rating Mode
9. Surge Protection Device Market - By Component
10. Surge Protection Device Market - By End User Industry
11. Surge Protection Device - Geographic Analysis
12. Market Entropy
13. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnvwwc/surge_protection