DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Functional Printing Market By Materials (Substrates, Ink, Conductors), By Technology (Ink-jet, Screen, Gravure printing), By Displays (RFID, Displays, ISS) - Forecast (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
The Functional printing market in 2015 was $6.9 billion. This market is analyzed to grow from $8.2 billion in 2015 to $25.4 billion by 2020 with a CAGR of 25.3%.
Subsequently, the Functional Printing Market thoroughly covered all the related printed components and systems. The components has been further classified into electronic components, sensors, lighting, photovoltaic, display and printed batteries and conductive tracks while the systems section encompasses several integrated smart systems such as smart tags, smart cards, diagnostic labels, functional packaging and many others. Functional components utilize several printing techniques for their fabrication to obtain certain functionalities.
- ALTANA AG
- AGFA - Gevaert Corporation
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- BASF Ltd
- Blue Spark Technologies, Inc.
- Cambridge Display Technology
- Ceradrop - MGI Group
- Cynora Ltd.
- DOW Chemicals
- E Ink Corporation
- Eastman Kodak Company Ltd.
- Folex Ltd.
- FUJIFILM Dimatix, Inc.
- GSI technologies
- GWENT Corporation
- Kroenert Group
- Norbert Schlafli Machinery Company
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- THINFILM Electronics ASA
- THIEME GmbH & Co.
- Toppan Printing Co., Ltd.
- XAAR PLC
- Xennia Technology Ltd.
1. Global Functional Printing Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Functional Printing Market Landscape
4. Global Functional Printing Market Forces
5. Global Functional Printing Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Functional Printing Market - Regulations
7. Global Functional Printing Market - By Materials
8. Global Functional Printing Market - By Printing Technology
9. Global Functional Printing Market - By Components
10. Global Functional Printing Market - By Integrated Smart Systems
11. Global Functional Printing Market - By Geography
12. Global Functional Printing Market -Market Entropy
13. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pwpgpp/functional