There is a paradigm shift in the production of heavy-duty trucks across all markets, with platform-based production and modularity emerging as key enablers for profitability. Horizontal deployment of technology and cost benefits across the value chain (research and development, procurement, and manufacturing) will become a global phenomenon in the commercial vehicle market.
The study captures the key emerging trends in the global heavy duty truck engine market with an emphasis on platform development strategies of different OEMs across different regions. Additionally, regional focus, highlighting platform-based production penetration and shift in weighted average displacement, has been captured.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Market Dynamics - Global Heavy-duty Truck Market
5. Global HD Engine Platforms - Comparative Benchmarking
6. Evolution of Engine Platform in Key Regional Markets - North America
9. South America
11. Engine Platform Strategies of Major Global HCV OEMs
12. Engine Platform Strategies of Major Tier-I Engine Suppliers
13. Conclusions and Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lnx8qd/heavy_duty_truck