MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Marcus® Hotels & Resorts, a nationally recognized hotel management company and division of The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS), honored top hotels, restaurants and associates at its annual Leadership Connections Conference held March 15-17, 2016 at The Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee, Wis.
Hotels, restaurants and individuals that received top honors include:
- President’s Award – Westin Atlanta Perimeter North, Atlanta, Ga., was honored for the highest performance and financial results for the year.
- Excellence in Service Award – Mason Street Grill, Milwaukee, Wis., was recognized as a leader in guest satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Community Partnership Award – Skirvin Hilton Hotel, Oklahoma City, Okla., was awarded for its ongoing dedication to community giving and charitable impact.
- Special Achievement Award – The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel, Lincoln, Neb. received this award for successfully re-flagging this major property while continuing to increase revenues and guest satisfaction scores.
- Leadership Excellence Award – Brandon Drusch, director of rooms, The Pfister Hotel, Milwaukee, Wis., was acknowledged for his exemplary leadership skills, ability to inspire others and commitment to providing exceptional hospitality to customers and those in the community.
According to Joseph Khairallah, chief operating officer of Marcus Hotels & Resorts, the company celebrated an outstanding year with strong financial performance combined with service excellence. “We are proud to serve our guests with extraordinary experiences while providing solid financial results,” said Khairallah.
For more information on the latest news and updates from Marcus Hotels & Resorts, please visit: http://media.marcushotels.com.
About Marcus Hotels & Resorts
Marcus Hotels & Resorts, a division of The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS), owns and/or manages 18 hotels, resorts and other properties in the U.S. A leader in the hospitality industry since 1962, Marcus Hotels & Resorts creates asset value for hotel owners through its expertise in management, development and product repositioning, including hotel food and beverage concepts developed by its Marcus Restaurant Group. The company’s distinctive portfolio includes city-center meeting hotels, upscale resorts, historic properties, and premium branded and independent first-class hotels. Marcus Hotels & Resorts is an approved operator for all major lodging brands. For more information, please visit: http://media.marcushotels.com and follow the company on Facebook and Twitter (@MarcusHotels).