NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TMC announced All About The API, being held July 18-21 in Las Vegas at the Caesars Palace Conference Center, has integrated NFV content into the conference program. The 4 day event focuses on the API ecosystem and the businesses that surround it. All About The API features speakers, technologists, industry experts and developers discussing the trends and changes impacting the API tied industries.
APIs and NFV are tied together in that application programming interfaces can serve as the bridge between legacy and NFV networks, allowing network operators to combine existing services with their new virtualized services. Enabling this kind of gradual migration to new technologies is important considering communications service providers need to continue supporting existing services, and want to squeeze more value out of their existing network investments, during their transformations. For more information on this topic visit Paula Bernier’s article, How APIs Are Helping Move NFV, Fungible Networks, Forward or join All About The API to hear sessions on:
- Telephony API vs. PBX APIs Pros & Cons
- Raising The Bar for SMS: How Cloud Communications APIs are Driving Innovation in Legacy Telco Services
- Bringing Telecom Innovation to Market Faster with APIs
- APIs: Lego for Developers
- What Companies Think about when they Formulate their API Strategy
- Consequences of an Unhealthy API – What Businesses Need to Know
- View the Detailed Conference Program Here
All About The API’s three tracks focus on the issues impacting developers, product managers, business development executives, coders across a variety of industry verticals including telecom, travel technology, financial technology, govtech, security, IoT, IIOT, mobile and more. In addition to the conference and keynotes, All About The API will also feature nightly hackathons, API library workshops, Integration Lab, Demo Days, and an exhibition hall. The event also marks the introduction of the API Hall of Fame and Awards Banquet, including the debut of the APIe Awards, presented in a variety of categories ranging from API of the Year, Developer of The Year to Integration of the Year and more.
All About The API is supported by Gold Sponsor SmartBear and Silver Sponsors Axia Technology Partners, Dialogic and Teli.
Registration for All About The API is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109 or Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132.
For the latest All About The API news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @AllAboutTheAPI.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.