BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NURO) today reported continued strong media attention focusing on the company’s innovative Quell® Wearable Pain Relief Technology™. Highlights include:
- Newsweek – This FDA-approved wearable says it relieves chronic pain without any drugs
- Boston Globe – FDA approves upgrade to Quell, a dongle that zaps away pain
- Pain Medicine News – Upgraded wearable pain relief device cleared by FDA
- MobiHealth News – NeuroMetrix gets FDA clearance for smartphone-controlled Quell device
- Drug Store News – Quell makes top 10 in CES' Last Gadget Standing event
- Consumer Reports – Quell wearable might deliver chronic pain relief without drugs
- The Source - Multi-billion dollar wearables tech sector is the star of CES 2016
- Huffington Post – Sleep and pain at the Consumer Electronics Show
- GetConnected – Tech heavy pain relief that's drug free!
- A Sweet Life – Quell, a new treatment for neuropathy without drugs
- Drug Store News – Quell pain relief wearable a winner at SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards
- Black Enterprise – Pain relieving wearable, gene editing software win awards at SXSW 2016
- The Street Insider – NeuroMetrix (NURO) says Quell available at Target starting in April
- Boston Globe – Target to sell NeuroMetrix pain-relief device
- Oprah O Magazine – Three gadgets that could erase your joint pain
- Puget Sound Business Journal – Premera to offer employees wearable pain relief it found at CES
“We are pleased with the increased attention Quell has attracted in the media during the first quarter of 2016,” said Frank McGillin, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Consumer of NeuroMetrix. “We are proud to see Quell reviewed in top tier media outlets such as Newsweek and Consumer Reports, and continued coverage in the Boston Globe.”
About Quell Wearable Pain Relief Technology
Quell is an easy-to-use, over-the-counter device for relief of chronic pain. This wearable device utilizes NeuroMetrix's patented technology to provide widespread pain relief. In a recent clinical study, Quell improved chronic pain in 81% of participants. Quell is currently available through select healthcare professionals, retailers and online at www.QuellRelief.com.
NeuroMetrix is an innovative healthcare company that develops wearable medical technology and point-of-care tests that help patients and physicians better manage chronic pain, nerve diseases, and sleep disorders. The company is located in Waltham, Massachusetts and was founded as a spinoff from the Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology in 1996. For more information, please visit www.NeuroMetrix.com.