DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Calling all Bad Daddies and Foodies! Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar, a chef-driven, full-service restaurant that uses a mix of local and artisanal ingredients to create the most delicious, flavorful and downright baddest burgers around, introduced some new mouth-watering items on its menu the last week of March and is serving up some real crowd pleasing specials in April.
The new menu items remain true to the restaurant’s commitment to simple, high-quality, chef-driven menu items including the Bad Ass Burger and the Bacon Cheeseburger on Steroids. The new menu will include the following additional items:
- Magic Mushroom Burger: The Magic Mushroom Burger is topped with a decadent blend of sautéed morel, shiitake, chanterelle, and oyster mushrooms. The burger is dressed up with melted Swiss cheese, housemade creamy truffle aioli, and fresh arugula.
- Fried Mozzarella Burger: The burger is topped with a slice of fresh mozzarella breaded in panko crumbs and lightly fried with a golden crunch. A housemade tomato jam, garlic mayo, and Dijon mustard add a sweet compliment to the fried mozzarella while a fried basil leaf dresses the top.
- Maui Tuna Burger: This fresh tuna burger is a lighter option for guests at Bad Daddy’s. The Maui Tuna Burger is a poke style house ground #1 tuna lightly seared to order. Asian flavors complement the burger with a crisp housemade wasabi slaw, arugula, and a side of Thai chili sauce.
- Thai Chicken Wings: Bad Daddy’s Chicken Wings will now be offered with a choice of Thai chili sauce. The Thai chili sauce is housemade to be sweet and spicy. The wings are served with blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks.
- BD’s Amber Ale Queso: The new BD’s Amber Ale Queso is melted pepper jack and Monterey Jack cheese that is infused with Bad Daddy’s Amber Ale to make a creamy beer cheese queso. The queso is served with tortilla chips.
- Baby Kale Caesar Salad: The Baby Kale Caesar Salad is a blend of tender baby kale & crunchy romaine lettuce with brioche croutons. The salad is tossed with a vegetarian, housemade, Caesar dressing and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
“This new menu is sure to be a home run as there is something on there for everyone,” says Executive Chef Tim Kast. “By adding some of these new items, we were able to add additional enticing items into the menu without losing what our customers know and love about Bad Daddy’s.”
Bad Daddy’s culinary differentiators include burgers made from top-quality beef topped with Housemade American cheese and scratch made sauces with customizable options. Reviews rave about the unique burger toppings such as buttermilk country-fried bacon, scratch made pesto and the specialty Bad Daddy’s sauce. The restaurant also offers customizable salads, a full gluten-free menu and regional menu items that incorporate local flavors. High-energy classic rock music, local craft beers showcased across the bar and décor distinct to the neighborhood adds to a unique brand personality.
Along with the restaurant’s core menu items, guests can expect to see new burgers, sides, salads and shake specials created by executive chef Tim Kast each month. The April Specials feature a Kobe Burger, American style Wagyu Kobe burger topped with Applewood smoked bacon, white cheddar, arugula, tomatoes, red onion and a housemade A1 whole grain mustard vinaigrette and Ba-“Con” Queso, what could be better than bacon in our Bad Daddy’s Amber Ale Queso?
About Good Times Restaurants Inc.: Good Times Restaurants Inc. (NASDAQ: GTIM) owns and operates Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar restaurants. Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar is a full service, upscale, “small box” restaurant concept featuring a chef driven menu of gourmet signature burgers, chopped salads, appetizers and sandwiches with a full bar and a focus on a selection of craft microbrew beers in a high energy atmosphere that appeals to a broad consumer base. GTIM currently owns, operates, franchises and licenses 18 restaurants. For more information about Bad Daddy’s, please visit www.baddaddysburgerbar.com. Connect with Bad Daddy’s on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
GTIM also owns and operates Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard, a regional chain of quick service restaurants located primarily in Colorado, in its wholly owned subsidiary, Good Times Drive Thru Inc. Good Times provides a menu of high quality all natural hamburgers, 100% all natural chicken tenderloins, fresh frozen custard, natural cut fries, fresh lemonades and other unique offerings. Good Times currently operates and franchises 37 restaurants. For more information about Good Times, please visit www.goodtimesburgers.com. Connect with Good Times on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.