NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TMC and Comunicano announced All About The API, the mid-summer conference focused on the API ecosystem and the businesses that surround it, has announced their 2016 Conference Agenda. The four-day event, being held July 18-21 in Las Vegas at the Caesars Palace Conference Center, features speakers, technologists, industry experts and developers discussing the trends and changes impacting the API tied industries.
All About The API’s three tracks focus on the issues impacting developers, product managers, business development executives, coders across a variety of industry verticals including telecom, travel technology, financial technology, govtech, security, IoT, IIOT, mobile and more. The tracks feature presentations, panels and keynotes of interest to everyone involved in writing, using, marketing, adopting or advising on the use or deployment of an API as well as the business that surrounds them.
“With the large number of APIs out in the market today, the ecosystem needs clarity, exchange of ideas, visible demonstrations of what can be done, and learnings from those who have been making businesses grow with APIs,” said TMC’s CEO, Rich Tehrani, the conference’s Executive Producer. “Based on the responses to the call for papers, and the comments we heard at IT Expo, Mobile World Congress and elsewhere, it’s clear we have an event that is well timed for the industry overall.”
The three tracks — Business, Developer and Industry Vertical — include sessions such as:
- Moving With the Market: Enhancing the Value of Your Product With API
- You’ve Launched Your API, Now It’s Time to Build Your Developer Program
- Are APIs Replacing Entire Businesses
- Driving Business Change Through the API & Your Ecosystem
- APIs and the Access Economy
- No Code APIs – Achieving Workflow Automation for Non-Techies
- API Infrastructure Needs for the Modern Day Enterprise Apps
- Using APIs to Improve Clinician Adoption of Telehealth
In addition to the conference and keynotes, All About The API will also feature nightly hackathons, API library workshops, Integration Lab, Demo Days, and an exhibition hall. The event also marks the introduction of the API Hall of Fame and Awards Banquet, including the debut of the APIe Awards, presented in a variety of categories ranging from API of the Year, Developer of The Year to Integration of the Year and more.
All About The API is supported by Gold Sponsor SmartBear and Silver Sponsors Dialogic and Teli.
Registration for All About The API is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109 or Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132.
For the latest All About The API news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @AllAboutTheAPI.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Comunicano, Inc.
Comunicano is a brand development and value creation communications consultancy specializing in public and market awareness, reputation and amplification for early stage technology and life sciences companies and those in transition including. Over the past 15 years, the firm has successfully supported 41 client exits. CEO Andy Abramson founded Comunicano in 1992. More information is available at http://www.comunicano.com/.