DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cosmetic Preservatives Market by Type (Paraben Esters, Formaldehyde Donors, Phenol Derivatives, Alcohols, Quaternary Compounds, Organic Acids and Their Salts, Inorganics, Others), Application, & Region - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The cosmetic preservatives market has witnessed modest growth in the past few years due to growth in the personal care industry. New product development and increasing investment in research and development of organic preservatives and paraben-free preservatives are expected to drive the market growth.
Increasing demand for natural skin care products has triggered new research opportunities for organic and natural preservatives. Moreover, rising disposable income and awareness among customers for personal grooming will significantly contribute to the growth of cosmetic preservatives in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Analysis of country-wise volume of cosmetic preservatives for the past three years
- Analysis of different types of preservatives used as cosmetic preservatives in personal care products and its benefits for cosmetic formulations
- Analysis of different cosmetic preservative manufacturers, and their aggregate volume of cosmetic preservative sales
- Analysis of cosmetic preservatives peer market and personal care ingredients market
Overall market size values were finalized by triangulation with the supply-side data, which includes product development, supply chain, and trading volume.
- Akema Fine Chemicals
- Ashland Inc.
- BASF SE
- Brenntag AG
- Clariant AG
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- MnM View
- Salicylates & Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Symrise AG
- The Dow Chemical Company
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Cosmetic Preservatives Market, By Type
8 Cosmetic Preservatives Market, By Application
9 Cosmetic Preservatives Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9x65l/cosmetic.