Report covers main trends shaping the sports drinks category, marketing approaches that selected sports drinks producers use and 10 marketing-focused case studies of some of the most interesting and somewhat innovative products from the sports drinks category.
- Learn what marketing strategies drive best results
- Understand what led 10 sports drinks brands to marketing success
- Learn 5 key trends that are driving sports drinks category
- Learn about top opportunities in the category
Goal of this report is to help you understand what marketing strategies help drive results and build the brand image of the above listed products, as well as provide you with insights about opportunities for new sports drinks.
This report focuses on qualitative research rather than quantitative. By digging deeper into marketing of the selected 10 sports drinks brands, we are providing valuable insights that could also be adapted by those willing to launch sports drinks brands of their own.
Key Topics Covered:
Sports Drinks: Trends to Pay Attention To
TREND #1: Raising health concerns
TREND #2: Shift towards functionality-focused beverages
TREND #3: Packaging: functional, convenient and eco-friendly
TREND #4: Growing importance of e-commerce
TREND #5: Niche market instead of mass market
Marketing Strategies and Tactics that are Key to Success
- Sensory properties
- Perception: a drink has to look and taste like a sports drink to be perceived like one
- Convenience of the product
- Health benefits & functionality
- Approved for sports and health claims
- Innovation & Differentiation
- New form to an old' product
- Star (trending) ingredients
Promotion and Communication
- Brand ambassadors
- Event sponsorship and active participation
- Educating the consumer
- Engagement through social media & digital media
- Distribution channels
1. BODYARMOR SuperDrinkTM - Superior Hydration
2. MiO>>Fit - Flavor that Fits
3. BCAA 5000 - Fatburner and so Much More
4. NOCCO BCAA - Free from Preservatives, Only Natural Colors and Flavors
5. Overly - Greater Performance from Nature
6. Daionic Pro Nutrition Shake - More Protein than In Any Other Sports Nutrition Drink
7. EXTREME Sports Drink - Designed to Keep You Going
8. Go Body - Makes You Feel Good
9. GoodOnYa Hydrate - Every Ingredient Matters, Because You Matter
10. The Right Stuff - Serious Hydration for Serious Athletes
Nutrition and Health Claims in the European Union: General Terms
- 13:e Protein Import AB (better known under the brand Self Omninutrition)
- BA Sports Nutrition, LLC
- Extreme International
- GO BODY® Nutrition LLC
- Goodonya Ltd.
- Kraft Foods
- No Carbs Company
- Overly Ltd.
- Trioni Ltd.
- Wellness Brands Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jdnp3/the_new_era_of