DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Comprehensive Practical Review of the EU Pharmacovigilance Modules (London, UK - May 9-10, 2016)" conference to their offering.
The 15 new EU modules concerning Pharmacovigilance are a major departure in terms of the way Pharmacovigilance is conducted in Europe. The intention of the course is to look at these modules and their requirements, examine how they overlap and fit together and what Companies need to do in terms of their legal requirements; training; changes and introduction of SOPs; and the links to other Departments - not just Pharmacovigilance but also including Clinical; Medical Information; Marketing; IT; Quality; Regulatory; Training and GMP.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain an Invaluable Overview of the New European PV Legislation and How the 15 Modules Link Together
- Discover what Key Areas of Pharmacovigilance Activities have been Affected
- Understand the Impact of the Legislation and what you will need to do to Implement in your Company
- Discuss the Enforcement of the Legislation and what the Regulators will expect to see at Inspection Time
- See what NEW Company Departments are Affected Under the New Legislation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khqvkd/comprehensive