DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "UV Stabilizer Market by Type (HALS, UVA, Quenchers), by Application (Flooring & Decking, Furniture, Packaging, Automotive Coatings, Agriculture, Adhesives & Sealants), & by Region - Global Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
The global UV stabilizers market is projected to reach USD 324.4 million by 2020, registering a CAGR of 6.7%, in terms of value, between 2015 and 2020. The increasing demand from the plastic industry and wood protection coatings in the construction industry fuels the growth of UV stabilizers in the global market.
Benefits of this Report:
- The report segments the UV stabilizers market and provides the closest approximations of the revenue for the overall market across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The report helps stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain additional insights into the business. The competitive landscape section includes a competitor ecosystem, new product launches, expansions, partnerships, joint ventures, agreements/collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions.
- Akcros Chemicals
- Basf Se
- Clariant Ag
- Cytec Solvay Group
- Everlight Chemical Industrial Corp.
- Evonik Industries Ag
- Lycus Ltd.
- Mayzo Inc.
- Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 UV Stabilizers Market, By Type
8 UV Stabilizers Market, By Application
9 UV Stabilizers Market, Regional Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nbk728/uv_stabilizer