DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Cold Chain Logistics Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
With the growth of China's economy over the past decade, the residents' food consumption structure has experienced constant adjustment, a situation that led to a rising demand for food cold chain. Moreover, the government at all levels has poured more funds into the construction of cold-chain infrastructure in an attempt to spur the rapid development of cold chain logistics. In 2005, China's cold chain logistics industry scale was only RMB41.7 billion, but by 2015, the figure surged to RMB158.3 billion, registering a CAGR of up to 14.3%.
Although China has built a certain foundation in cold chain logistics in the past decade, the cold chain logistics industry in the country is still in its infancy because of poor infrastructure, imperfect logistics system, and low degree of marketization. In future, with the continuous advancement of urbanization, the cold chain policy environment tends to be clearer, and hence the rise of fresh food e-commerce and the ongoing financial innovation would further drive the development of cold chain logistics industry. We project that by 2020 the cold chain logistics market size in China will reach RMB347.9 billion, with an estimated CAGR of 17.1% during 2015-2020.
In China, the cold chain logistics demand comes mainly from five kinds of agricultural products including meat, aquatic products, frozen food, fruits & vegetables, and dairy products. In 2015, the cold chain circulation of these products reached 332.24 million tons, up 15.55% year on year, and it is anticipated that by 2020 the market size will hit 597.8 million tons, registering an estimated CAGR of 12.47%.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Cold Chain Logistics in China
2. Major Industry Policies
3. Development of Cold Chain
4. Development of Cold Chain Logistics in Key Regions
5. Cold Chain Logistics Industry Segments
6. Cold Storage Market
7. Cold Chain Operators
8. Refrigerated Truck Market
9. Railway Refrigerated Trucks
10. Refrigerated Truck Manufacturers
11. Cold Chain Equipment Manufacturers
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd. (JAC)
- BeiQi Foton Motor Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Er Shang Group
- Beijing Er Shang-Fukushima Machinery Electric
- Beijing Er-shang Group Xijiao Food Freezing Factory
- Beijing Sanxin Refrigeration Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Bright Real Estate Group Co., Ltd
- Chengdu Silverplow Low-temperature Logistics
- China International Marine Containers (Group) Co., Ltd. (CIMC)
- China Railway Tielong Container Logistics Co., Ltd
- Dalian Refrigeration Co., Ltd
- Dongfeng Automobile Co.,Ltd.
- FAW Group
- Guangdong Swire Cold Chain Logistics Co. Ltd.
- Guangzhou Baier Cold-Chain Polyurethane Technology Co., Ltd.
- HNA Cold Chain
- Hangzhou NF United Meat Co., Ltd.
- Henan Bingxiong Special Vehicle Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Henan Xinfei Special Purpose Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Hongxing Frozen Food
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rpr93j/china_cold_chain