DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Aerosol Valve Market Analysis By Product (Continuous, Metered), By Application (Personal Care, Household, Automotive & Industrial, Food, Paints, Medical) And Segment Forecasts To 2022" report to their offering.
The global aerosol valve market is expected to reach USD 1.73 billion by 2022. Rising expenditure for the use of bag-on valve technology by personal care manufacturers including P&G and Unilever in their products is expected to promote the application of aerosol valves in the near future.
Demand for aerosol valves in paints exceeded 900.00 million units in 2014. Aerosol containers are used in the paints & coatings industry on accounting of its ability to convert paint into a fine spray thereby providing appropriate leveling and finish to the surface. Growing paints & coatings industry in Asia Pacific on account of rising expenditure towards the construction sector, particularly in new residential and commercial buildings, is expected to drive industry growth over the forecast period.
Global aerosol valves demand was 14.92 billion units in 2014 and is expected to cross 18.50 billion units by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.8% from 2015 to 2022.
- DS Containers
- Lindal Group
- Coster Group
- Precision Valve Corporation
- Summit Packaging Systems Inc.
- Mitani Valve Co. Ltd.
- YingBo Aerosol Valve (ZhongShan) Co., Ltd.
- Newman-Green Inc.
- Jinxing Aerosol Valve Manufacture Co.,Ltd
- KOH-I-NOOR Mladá Voice a.s.
- Power Container Corporation
- Seungil Corporation Ltd.
- Clayton Corporation
- Aroma Industries
- EC Pack Industrial Limited
- Majesty Packaging Systems Limited
- Guangzhou Zop Aerosol Valves Co., Ltd.
- Ehrensperger AG
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Aerosol Valves Industry Outlook
4. Aerosol Valves Product Outlook
5. Aerosol Valves Application Outlook
6. Aerosol valves Regional Outlook
7. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6vmdmj/aerosol_valve