DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Managing Vendor/CRO/CMO Oversight in the Pharma Industry (London, UK - October 13-14, 2016)" conference to their offering.
An invaluable workshop for Sponsors and CROs / CMOs / Vendors
Topics to be Covered Include:
- Understand how to effectively manage CROs / Vendors used in the Pharma Industry
- Build an understanding of your responsibilities as the sponsor or the vendor: Identifying the right level of management and oversight
- Using a robust CRO / vendor selection process
- Discover tools and processes to manage CROs and other vendors
- Gain an insight for CROs/other vendors of what sponsors expect and how to meet their expectations
- Measuring CRO performance including metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Sharing experiences and lessons learned from other Pharma professionals managing CROs/other vendors
Why you should attend:
With Regulatory Inspectors increasingly finding issues with vendor oversight by sponsor organisations, it is becoming increasingly important for the pharmaceutical industry to employ efficient and accurate strategies for managing outsourced activities. A company's ability to identify and select the right CRO / vendor for the right project and manage them efficiently and effectively will help to ensure compliance with the Regulator's expectations.
On this course you will learn how to prepare a Request for Proposal (RFP), evaluate and select the right CRO and establish procedures for vendor oversight for R & D projects you need to outsource. You will also cover the techniques for successfully managing CROs / vendors and the shared responsibilities required by the sponsor and the service provider. Managing CRO performance issues will also be discussed.
The course is equally useful to CROs / other vendors and consultants to understand how to work effectively with sponsor organisations.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mb7lgw/managing