DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/64rx8v/robotic_vision) has announced the addition of the "Robotic Vision Market by Component, Technology, Application, Industry, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The global robotic vision market is expected to grow from USD 3.10 billion in 2015 to USD 5.18 billion in 2020 at a CAGR) of 10.8%.
This report provides analysis of the global robotic vision market based on components, detection algorithms, technologies, industries, applications, and geographies. The analysis of data is validated by the primaries. Market share ranking of companies is done on the basis of data from annual reports, industry interviews, paid databases, and MnM analysis.
Benefits of this Report:
- This report serves the needs of leading companies, end users, and other stakeholders in this market.
- This report will be helpful to analyze opportunities and revenue sources and boost new business strategies.
- The competitive trends for the market will give clients an opportunity to improve, scrutinize, and traverse the market which will help in the overall growth and expansion.
- Adept Technology, Inc.
- Cognex Corporation
- Faro Technologies, Inc.
- Gom Gmbh
- Hexagon Ab
- Isra Vision Ag
- Keyence Corporation
- Koh Young Technology
- Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd.
- Mvtec Software Gmbh
- National Instruments Corporation
- Nikon Metrology Nv
- Point Grey Research, Inc.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Sick Ag
- Steinbichler Optotechnik Gmbh
- Teledyne Dalsa
- Tordivel As
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
5 Robotic Vision Market, By Component
6 Robotic Vision Market, By Technology
7 Robotic Vision Market, By Detection Algorithm
8 Robotic Vision Market, By Use Case/Application
9 Robotic Vision Market, By Industry
10 Robotic Vision Market, By Geography
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/64rx8v/robotic_vision