DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z9qxmw/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Latin American Managed Security Services Market " report to their offering.
Managed Security Services (MSSs) provides proactive monitoring of customer's security environment by third-party security professionals, and may encompass protection against denial of service attacks, email viruses/worms, spam, and other various cyber maladies.
As new trends and technologies are being implemented and utilized by companies, new and complexity vulnerabilities are becoming a reality, making MSS services more important every day. The key managed security services segments include security asset management and monitoring, risk and compliance management, threat intelligence, research, detection and remediation, and advanced and emerging managed security services.
- What is the current state of MSS in Latin America?
- What is the market's growth rate? How will it change in the forecast period?
- What are the trends driving the market for managed security services?
- What differences exist between the regions? How will they evolve?
- How is market revenue segmented by vertical industries?
- What types of MSSPs' services are being offered? How is demand structured?
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Market
6. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z9qxmw/analysis_of_the