DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24pbtv/global_markets) has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Geothermal Energy" report to their offering.
This report provides an up-to-date analysis of recent developments and current trends in the global geothermal energy market. Energy generation forecasts from 2015 through 2020 are given for each major type of the geothermal energy market, with their technologies and regional market.
Geothermal energy exploits renewable energy produced within the Earth, with no combustion of fossil fuels above ground, which means minimal CO2 emissions into the atmosphere. With this inexhaustible resource, depletion is not a concern. With the rise of distributed energy generation and utilizing this abundant resource, many technology manufacturers have come along to utilize the resource more efficiently.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for geothermal energy, which is dissipated through the earth's surface largely by conduction and convection
- Analyses global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- A look at how geothermal energy is utilized in either heat pumps, direct heat, or indirect approaches
- Examples of direct geothermal energy usagesuch as pace-heating, industrial process heating, greenhouse heating, as well as others
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Profiles of major players in the industry
- The global market for geothermal power generation was nearly $12.2 billion in 2014. The market is expected to reach nearly $20.8 billion by 2020 from $12.9 billion in 2015, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.0% from 2015 to 2020.
- Flash steam technology is expected to grow from nearly $6.3 billion in 2015 to $10.8 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 11.4% for the period 2015-2020.
- Dry steam technology will grow from nearly $4.1 billion in 2015 to $5.8 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 7.4% for the period 2015-2020.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Overview
Chapter 4: Patent Analysis
Chapter 5: Global Geothermal Power Generation Plants
Chapter 6: Global Market Forecast for Geothermal Energy Market
Chapter 7: Drivers and Challenges
Chapter 8: Supplier Landscape And Company Profiles
- Altarock Energy Inc.
- Alterra Power Corp.
- Ansaldo Energia S.P.A
- Baker Hughes
- Calpine Corp.
- Comision Federal De Electricidad (CFE)
- Chuo Electric Power Furusato Geothermal and New Energy Co. Ltd.
- Climatemaster Inc.
- Contact Energy Ltd.
- CYRQ Energy
- ENTIV Organic Energy
- Ergon Energy
- Exorka GmbH
- First Gen Corp.
- Florida Heat Pumps
- Fuji Electric Co.
- General Electric Co.
- Geodynamics Ltd.
- Greenfire Energy
- Hyundai Engineering Co. Ltd.
- Kenya Electricity Generating Company Ltd. (Kengen)
- Kodali Inc.
- Mighty River Power
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- MT. Princeton Geothermal LLC
- NV Energy Inc.
- Ormat Technologies Inc.
- Terra-Gen LLC
- Tokyo Electric Power Co. Inc. (TEPCO)
- Toshiba Corp. Power Systems Co.
- Toyota Tsusho Corp.
- U.S. Geothermal Inc.
- Waterfurnace International Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24pbtv/global_markets