DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/992x7t/the_global_market) has announced the addition of the "The Global Market for Pain Management Drugs and Devices" report to their offering.
The global market for pain management pharmaceuticals and devices by revenue at manufacturers' sales levels is projected to grow from $36.6 billion in 2014 to nearly $37.8 billion in 2015 and $44.3 billion in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2015 and 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- An overview of the global market for pain management drugs, which will address acute vs. chronic pain, treatments, and issues facing healthcare workers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014; estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Examination of product categories, use of products, and the competitive landscape.
- Coverage of several significant market trends, including undertreatment issues, professional issues, managed care pain issues, trends in new therapies, product pipelines, generic participation, pain research, drug delivery, and patent expirations.
- Discussion of new regulatory requirements.
Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
This report is designed to be a helpful business tool that will provide a thorough evaluation of the markets for pain management. The geographical scope of this study is global. This study will address acute versus chronic pain, treatments and regulatory issues facing healthcare workers. Also provided is detailed information based on product categories, use of products, forecasts and competitive analyses.
- Abbvie Inc.
- Astrazeneca Depomed Inc.
- Djo Global Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Endo International
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic Inc.
- Novartis International Ag
- Purdue Pharmaceuticals Lp
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Summary
Chapter 3 - Industry Overview
Chapter 4 - Industry Trends
Chapter 5 - Treating Pain
Chapter 6 - Pharmaceutical Pain Management Market Size And Analysis
Chapter 7 - Pain Management Device Market Size And Analysis
Chapter 8 - Total Market Summary
Chapter 9 - Industry Developments Timeline Of Recent Events And Developments The Pharmaceutical Pipeline
Chapter 10 - Company Profiles
Chapter 11 - Appendix I
Chapter 12 - Appendix II
Chapter 13 - Appendix III
Chapter 14 - Appendix IV
List Of Tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/992x7t/the_global_market