DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/69bk5s/reinsurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Reinsurance in the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
The 'Reinsurance in the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the US reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the US economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the US insurance industry.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
- The US reinsurance segment grew at a CAGR of 7.3% during the review period.
- The country is prone to natural disasters, and economic losses related to catastrophes are high.
- The reinsurance segment faced other challenges during the review period, such as a difficult economic and investment environment, low interest rates and a growing regulatory burden.
- The US reinsurance segment is highly competitive.
- Changes to regulations, such as the Dodd-Frank Act, which was signed into law in 2010 and is still in the process of finalization, and Solvency II will also impact the segment.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
4 Economy and Demographics
5 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
6 Key Industry Drivers
7 Natural Hazards
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Munich Reinsurance America, Inc.
- QBE Reinsurance Corporation
- Swiss Reinsurance America Corporation
- The Berkshire Hathaway Reinsurance Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/69bk5s/reinsurance_in