DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ztrjq/advanced) has announced the addition of the "Advanced Structural Carbon Products: Fibers, Foams & Composites" report to their offering.
This report covers technological, economic and business conditions in the structural carbons industry. Although this report is primarily a study of the U.S. market, analysis, forecasts are also provided for global markets. Included in this report are descriptions of market forces relevant to the structural carbons industry and their areas of application.
The U.S. market is presented by type of structural carbons along with growth forecasts through 2020. The driving forces in the industry and the structure of the industry are also examined.
Over the next half-decade, significant change will take place in global structural carbon products and applications. Technological advances in improving structure-property relationships of advanced carbon materials and breakthroughs in the manufacturing processes, resulting in lower costs, will lead to novel applications. This study analyzes the driving forces that will shape the structural carbons industry over next few years.
This report provides a comprehensive understanding of advances in structural carbon materials manufacturing, their commercial applications, and worldwide markets.
This report provides:
- An overview of the market for advanced structural carbon products, defined in this report to include all types of carbon fibers, carbon foams, monolithic structural graphite, carbon-reinforced carbon composites, and certain graphene materials.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Evaluations of current consumption and future demand for these materials for the United States and other major geographic markets.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- Discussion of trends in technology and the impact of governmental regulations.
- Profiles of major players in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Industry And Markets Overview
Chapter 4: Technical Overview
Chapter 5: Commercial Applications
Chapter 6: Industry Structure And Market Drivers
Chapter 7: Intellectual Property And Technology Trends Analysis
Chapter 8: International Aspects Of Structural Carbons Business
Chapter 9: Profiles Of Manufacturers
- Advanced Carbon Technologies Inc.
- Advanced Composites Inc.
- Aerospace Composite Products Co.
- Boeing Co.
- Carbon-Carbon Advanced Technologies Inc.
- Chomarat North America
- Cytec Corp.
- Fiber Materials Inc.
- General Motors Co.
- Graphite Metallizing Corp.
- Graphite Sales Inc.
- Graftech International Ltd.
- Hitco Carbon Composites Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4ztrjq/advanced