LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CDW (NASDAQ: CDW), a leading provider of technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare, today announced that Cisco recognized CDW with three Cisco® Partner Summit Global Awards – the Global Commercial Partner of the Year and the Global Marketing Innovation Partner of the Year – and named Kelway its Global Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia (EMEAR) Partner of the Year at Cisco’s Partner Summit 2016. In addition, CDW and Kelway took home 13 Geographical Region and Theater Partner Awards for its exemplary work with Cisco in 2016. The full list of awards includes:
- Global Commercial Partner of the Year
- Global Marketing Innovation Partner of the Year
- Global EMEAR Partner of the Year (Kelway)
- EMEAR Geographical – UK and Ireland Partner of the Year (Kelway)
- EMEAR Geographical – Cloud Builder Partner of the Year (Kelway)
- Americas Geographical – Commercial Partner of the Year: Commercial
- Americas (U.S.) Nationals: Architectural Excellence – Data Center
- Americas (U.S.): Architectural Excellence - Security
- Americas (U.S.) Central: Architectural Excellence – Enterprise Networking
- Americas (U.S.) Central: Area Partner of the Year
- Americas (U.S.) East: Commercial Partner of the Year
- Americas (U.S.) East: Meraki Elevate Partner of the Year
- Americas (U.S.) South: Architectural Excellence – Collaboration
- Americas (U.S.) West: Commercial Partner of the Year
- Americas (U.S.) Public Sector: State and Local Education (SLED) Education Partner of the Year
- Americas (U.S.) Public Sector: SLED Service Partner of the Year
Awarded to exemplary channel partners, the Cisco Partner Summit Global Awards recognize best-in-class business practices and serve as a model to the industry. Areas of consideration include innovative technology and business practices, architecture-led successes, strategic business outcome-focused programs and seizing new opportunities. The Cisco Global Marketing Innovation Partner of the Year award recognizes creativity and successful results of the joint marketing plan driven by CDW’s product and partner management and brand marketing teams.
“It gives me great pleasure to recognize the bold and innovative accomplishments of our partners who have demonstrated the power of capturing market trends to provide even greater value to our customers,” said Wendy Bahr, senior vice president, Global Partner Organization, Cisco. “I am honored to present three global awards for Commercial Partner of the Year, Marketing Innovation Partner of the Year and EMEAR Partner of the Year to CDW and Kelway in recognition of their outstanding achievement in leading customers to discover how making technology a business differentiator leads to the ultimate benefits.”
“Each of the Cisco partner awards showcase CDW’s and Cisco’s shared commitment to delivering powerful collaboration, communications and data center technology to our customers every day,” said Matt Troka, senior vice president of product and partner management, CDW. “We thank Cisco for this honor and look forward to another year of working together to provide the highest quality solutions and services.”
Cisco Partner Summit Geographical Regional Awards reflect the top-performing partners within specific technology markets across the geographical region. All award recipients are selected by a group of Cisco Global Partner Organization and regional executives.
CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in North America and the United Kingdom. A Fortune 500 company, CDW was founded in 1984 and employs more than 8,400 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended December 31, 2015, the company generated net sales of over $12.9 billion. For more information, visit www.CDW.com.