AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mozu, the modern cloud commerce platform, today announced its first quarter service update with features that empower brands to deliver a unified customer experience across all channels. The Mozu platform enhancements streamline processes, driving further operational efficiencies by taking a new approach to the architecture of eCommerce.
As commerce reaches across all digital outlets, marketers struggle to keep their brand unified across desktop, mobile and native app experiences. Mozu’s first quarter platform enhancements include an easy-to-update native mobile shopping app for Android and iOS, new tools for managing page layouts in Mozu’s visual Site Editor that make designing new sites a breeze and tools for managing user generated content from social channels.
“Today’s retailers must engage customers with a connected digital experience that span devices and platforms,” said Kevin Sproles, CEO of Mozu. “In order to do this successfully, retail marketers need technology partners that support a complete digital experience but also provide the tools needed to efficiently customize and manage it.”
Delivering a Unified Customer Experience Across Channels
Updates to the Mozu platform are designed to provide a unified customer experience across all channels, all controllable from inside the Mozu Admin console. Platform enhancements include:
- Native Mobile App – Efficiently provide a rich native mobile app that is fully integrated with Mozu storefronts and unified management of content, promotions, inventory and pricing across all experiences via the Mozu Admin console.
- Mobile Push Notifications – Alert mobile app users whenever there are hot deals or new products with push notifications.
- Social Content Widget – Integrate and curate content from social media channels such as Pinterest and Instagram on Mozu sites and mobile apps.
Streamlining Processes to Drive Operational Excellence
Marketers and customer service teams can streamline and drive operational excellence with new product features, such as:
- Layout Management – Marketers can divide their site designs into columns and rows on-the-fly with visual layout management tools in Site Builder – effectively creating new sites from scratch without ever involving their IT teams.
- Apply Discount to Equal or Lesser Value – Marketers gain greater control of how discounts apply to differently priced products, adding an “equal or lesser value” for discounts such as BOGOs.
- Continuous Usability Enhancements – Mozu continually delivers usability improvements to the Admin user experience with new filters, streamlined back office order entry, tools for duplicating search rules, and improvements in category and discount management.