DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjx6m3/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Ghana, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
The 'The Insurance Industry in Ghana, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Ghanaian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Ghanaian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- The industry grew at a review period (2010-2014) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.2%.
- Expansion in the middle-class population, strong regulation, rising public awareness of the benefits of insurance, and acceptance of mobile insurance products supported the overall industry growth.
- Microinsurers collaborate with mobile networks to reduce transaction costs and make products affordable to low-income buyers.
- Over the forecast period, the process of recapitalization will improve the underwriting capacity, and result in more capable and reputable insurers in the Ghanaian insurance industry.
- Economic growth prospects, a stable government, strong regulation and exploration of oil and gas encouraged European and other African insurers into Ghana's insurance industry through mergers and acquisitions (M&As) during the review period
- Developing mobile insurance products for the low-income populations in rural areas will drive the industry over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
4 Economy and Demographics
5 Ghanaian Insurance Industry Overview
6 Industry Segmentation
7 Distribution Channel Outlook
8 Natural Hazards
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Governance, Risk and Compliance
- SIC Life Insurance Company Ltd
- Enterprise Life Assurance Company Ltd
- SIC Insurance Company Ltd
- Enterprise Insurance Company Ltd
- Star Assurance Company Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cjx6m3/the_insurance