NEUILLY SUR SEINE, France--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
M6 Métropole Télévision (Paris:MMT) is pleased to announce that its 2015 Registration Document (Document de Référence) has been filed on March 15, 2016 with the French Financial Markets Authority (Autorité des Marchés Financiers – AMF).
The document is available on the company’s website www.groupem6.fr/Finance (section Regulated Information – Reports) and on the AMF’s website (www.amf-france.org). Copies can also be obtained at the Company’s headquarters 89 avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92575 Neuilly sur Seine Cedex.
The following documents are included in the Registration Document :
- The 2015 annual financial report ;
- The report on the Group’s internal control procedures and corporate governance ;
- The information relating to the statutory auditors’ fees ;
- The reports of the statutory auditors ;
- Independent third-party verifier’s report on consolidated social, environmental and societal information;
- The description of the share buyback programme.
SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME A DIRECTOIRE ET CONSEIL DE SURVEILLANCE AU CAPITAL DE 50.565.699,20 €
SIÈGE SOCIAL : 89 AVENUE CHARLES DE GAULLE - 92575 NEUILLY-SUR-SEINE CEDEX
339 012 452 RCS NANTERRE