DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxqclx/20162020_global) has announced the addition of the "2016-2020 Global Animal Health Market Outlook and Leading Supplier Strategies, Marketing Tactics, and Technological Know-How" report to their offering.
This new 110-page report from the publisher analyzes strategies, marketing tactics and technological know-how of the world's leading animal health companies, including:
Five-year forecasts for:
- Major market segments
- Key geographic regions Assessment of major U.S. and international trends with potentially significant impact on the animal health industry during the next five years, including discussion of such issues as pricing, industry consolidation, market globalization, growing R&D cost, generics, as well as advances in genomics, proteomics, drug screening, tissue engineering, bioinformatics and other technologies.
The company profiles include:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Major strengths and weaknesses. Sales force size in the U.S. and other markets.
- Promotional tactics
- Distribution approaches
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations
- Internally developed and acquired animal health technologies, processes and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxqclx/20162020_global