DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbgzxf/20162020) has announced the addition of the "2016-2020 Emerging Opportunities in the US Sexually-Transmitted Diseases (STD) Diagnostic Testing Market" report to their offering.
This new 280-page report from the publisher presents detailed analysis of the US STD market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes (I/II, VI), Papillomavirus (Pap Smear, HPV), and Syphilis.
The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals, Commercial, Physician Offices, and Public Health Labs.
In addition to market share and sales forecasts, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used for STD testing
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- ID Biomedical/GSK
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher/Life Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bbgzxf/20162020