DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v89jkm/japan_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Japan Automotive Smart Keys Market - Forecasts and Trends (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
The Japan Smart Key market is projected to reach $1.3 billion by the end of 2020 with a CAGR of around 26%.
The Japanese automotive industry is the most prominent and one of the largest industries in the global market. Japanese automakers control 96% of their domestic automotive component market. Japan has consistently exported over 60% of its domestic production to the North American and European market.
- Autol Technology
- Guangzhou Guangpai
- Hyundai Mobis
- Shanghai Huyauan
- Shanghai Kaigao
- Shanghai Siic
- Tokai Rika
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview And Technology Trends
4. Market Dynamics
5. Japan Automotive Smart Keys Market By Application (Growth, Innovations And Feasibility Of Smartkeys)
6. Japan Automotive Smart Keys Market By Technology (Growth, Innovations And Feasibility Of Cybersecurity)
7. Japan Automotive Smart Keys Market-By Installation (Growth, Trends And Durability)
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Key Vendor Analysis
10. Future Outlook Of The Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v89jkm/japan_automotive