DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4dm4j/glyphosate) has announced the addition of the "Glyphosate - Situation and Outlook 2015: Market Volume, Value & Drivers; Manufacture; Regulation; Company Profiles; Competitor Products" report to their offering.
This report covers both the current situation and the market outlook for glyphosate with a spotlight on China.
Key Topics Covered:
- Overall growth of the herbicide market driven by socio-economic factors such as replacement of hand weeding as labour costs increase.
- Development of no-till farming methods: there is scope for expansion in countries where it is already well established and penetration of new countries - e.g. in Europe.
- Development of glyphosate tolerant (GT) crops: there is scope for launch of existing traits (e.g. in soybeans and maize) into countries where they are not yet established (e.g. China) and development of new GT crops such as GT wheat.
- Evolution of weed resistance: to some extent this will depend on the success of strategies to control it. High levels of weed resistance have been seen for other products in the past but their sales not significantly negatively impacted.
Given the many positive drivers for glyphosate it is likely to product will continue on an upward sales trend although price volatility will remain a major issue, as will regulatory challenges, as discussed in the report. Copious data to illustrate these trends and developments is given throughout by the author.
2. Technical profile
6. Company glyphosate profiles
8. Analysis of drivers of glyphosate growth
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4dm4j/glyphosate