DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9x6bvv/indonesia) has announced the addition of the "Indonesia E-Commerce Market Outlook to 2019 - Driven by Innovative Payment Solutions and Opportunities in the Secondary Cities " report to their offering.
The e-commerce industry in the Indonesia has grown at a CAGR of 25.5% in recent years.
TThe presence of liberal government legislations has also supplemented the expansion of e-commerce in the country. Messenger groups are one of the most preferred platforms for online shopping in Indonesia e-commerce market. Indonesia E-commerce market has attained a small but significant share in the global online commerce market over the past few years. Since the Industry is at its nascent stage, the revenue generated by the local and global companies is expected to increase, which is likely to bolster the share of sales of online products in the overall market.
This is also supported by the fact that more players are entering the market with different business models to tap the major share of customer base. It is expected that the contribution share of online retail will increase to 45.8% by the year 2019.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Indonesia E-Commerce Market Introduction
2. Indonesia E-commerce Market Size, 2009-2014
3. Indonesia E-commerce Market Segmentation
4. Indonesia Online Retail Market Introduction
5. Indonesia Online Travel Market Introduction
6. Indonesia Online Advertising Market Introduction
7. Indonesia Online Entertainment Market Introduction
8. Growth Drivers of Indonesia E-Commerce Market
9. Challenges in Indonesia E-Commerce Market
10. Porters Five Force Model
11. Indonesia E-Commerce Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2015-2019
12. Analyst Recommendation
13. Macroeconomic Factors Affecting Indonesia E-Commerce Market, 2009-2019
- PT. Kreon
- PT. Lyto Datarindo Fortuna
- PT. Megaxus Infotech
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9x6bvv/indonesia