DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t7dgll/flashnetterrorism) has announced the addition of the "FlashNet-Terrorism Alert Service" newsletter to their offering.
FlashNet provides 24/7 notification to email addresses and cell phones around the world via text messages of significant terrorist threats and developments.
Alerts are sent out when a significant terrorist incident occurs or threat by terrorist or rebel group is made. Messages are also sent out for developments which may result in an immediate increased threat, such as the arrest of key group members. Warnings by embassies and other government agencies of threats also trigger alerts.
Whether you need to know everything around the world as it happens or only developments for a specific area, FlashNet has you covered. You can choose to have your alerts filtered by country and/or terrorist/rebel groups. For example, say you only want to receive alerts for Somalia and Kenya or any time al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) triggers an alert, now you can. You can also choose to receive everything worldwide as it happens.
This is not an automated news service. A watch group of counterterrorism intelligence professionals monitors primary and secondary sources from around the world for the latest developments. Information is then directly entered into the dissemination system and appears in your email or on your mobile phone in seconds.
FlashNet alerts are sent out via email and/or SMS. IntelCenter supports SMS alerts for mobile phones for over 800 mobile phone networks in more than 200 countries.
- Messages range from 50-500 characters
- Service operates 24/7
- Subscriptions include one email address and one mobile phone number for text alerts
- Supports SMS alerts on more than 800 mobile phone networks in more than 200 countries
- Messages are sent directly through connections with cell carriers for speed and reliability
- Messages only sent for significant developments
- Messages can be filtered by country, terrorist/rebel groups and subject filter
- Alerts are sent out by counter-terrorism professionals
- Service currently in use by intelligence, military, law enforcement and first responder communities
- Enterprise accounts are also available
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t7dgll/flashnetterrorism