SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLK), provider of the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence, today announced the winners of Global Partner Awards at the Splunk Global Partner Summit. The Global Partner Awards recognize partners for their commitment to the Splunk Partner+ Program, joint customer success and outstanding performance. Learn more about the Splunk Partner+ Program on the Splunk website.
“Splunk is thrilled to announce this year’s Global Partner Awards and recognize our outstanding ecosystem for their collaboration with Splunk. Our partners are an integral and strategic part of customer success, and helping our alliances to thrive is a core initiative,” said Dave Schwartz, area vice president of worldwide partners, Splunk. “As we continue to grow the Partner+ Program and further enable our partners to deliver Splunk solutions to organizations in all industries around the world, we will help more joint customers achieve productivity, profitability, security and a competitive edge.”
The winners of the Splunk Global Partner Awards are as follows:
Worldwide Channel Partner of the Year: Computacenter
- Computacenter was recognized as the Worldwide Channel Partner of the Year for its remarkable growth in data analytics. Computacenter has shown tremendous commitment to Splunk’s Partner+ Program with the creation of a Splunk Consultancy Practice and the inclusion of Splunk in its Managed Service offerings.
Worldwide Distribution Partner of the Year: Arrow
- Arrow is Splunk’s Distribution Partner of the Year for going above and beyond in its commitment to Splunk. Arrow’s exceptional delivery and support of value-added services have accelerated the success and growth of mutual partners.
Worldwide Alliance Partner of the Year: Amazon
Web Services (AWS)
- Splunk awarded AWS the Alliance Partner of the Year for promoting mutual growth. In addition to the Splunk App for AWS being one of the most popular apps on Splunkbase, AWS has made a strong commitment to delivering clear and quantitative joint customer value and satisfaction.
Worldwide Marketing Excellence: Carahsoft
- Carahsoft received the Marketing Excellence award for its collaboration with Splunk on unique marketing programs and creative initiatives that drive results and create measurable impact on partner and Splunk business. Carahsoft is a model partner in driving Splunk demand generation, new customer acquisition, pipeline and market reach.
Worldwide Technical Excellence: Trace3
- Trace3 embodies the Technical Excellence award with its drive, dedication, technical prowess and initiative. Trace3 showcases deep technical expertise with the highest levels of customer satisfaction in pre- and post-sales capacities, leveraging key relationships throughout its accounts to drive transactions home.
Read more on Splunk Blogs about the Splunk Global Partner Awards.
About Splunk Inc.
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) is the market-leading platform that powers Operational Intelligence. We pioneer innovative, disruptive solutions that make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. More than 11,000 customers in over 110 countries use Splunk software and cloud services to make business, government and education more efficient, secure and profitable. Join hundreds of thousands of passionate users by trying Splunk solutions for free: http://www.splunk.com/free-trials.
Splunk>, Listen to Your Data, The Engine for Machine Data, Hunk, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Light, SPL and Splunk MINT are trademarks and registered trademarks of Splunk Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners. © 2016 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.