DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gx9cr9/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States Automotive High Performance Electric Vehicles Market - Forecasts and Trends (2015 2020)" report to their offering.
High Performance Electric Vehicles market in the United States is expected to grow at a CAGR of 42.34% during the forecast period. Though the market is at its nascent stage, the electric vehicle segment is expected to gain significant momentum during the forecast period in the US. Growing awareness of vehicle emissions, lower operating and maintenance cost along with increase in Government agency's initiative to encourage the use of electric vehicles would also help to drive the growth of high performance electric vehicles significantly.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis in the country.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a country scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the high performance electric vehicles market in US.
- Tesla Motors
- Spark Electric Vehicles
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview And Technology Trends
6. US Automotive High Performance Electric Vehicles Market, By Vehicle Type
7. US Automotive High Performance Electric Vehicles Market, By Power Range
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Key Vendor Analysis
10. Future Outlook Of The Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gx9cr9/united_states