DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sgv78f/the_grocery) has announced the addition of the "The Grocery Retail Market in Côte d'Ivoire" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the grocery retail market in Côte d'Ivoire. It provides in depth historic data and five year forecasts on the growth of the grocery retail market. The report is split into chapters looking at the changing retail landscape, the underlying market dynamics powering growth, the market size and the leading supermarket chains, and the future outlook - for supermarket retailing, online grocery retail and out-of-town grocery retail.
- Forecast grocery retail spend through to 2020
- Côte d'Ivoire's economy has nearly doubled in size since 2005, when it was worth $16.4bn. We forecast that Côte d'Ivoire's grocery retail market will be one of the fastest growing in Africa through to 2020 and will be one of the 10 most important grocery retail battlegrounds in Africa.
- Almost 20m more consumers will live in urban areas in Côte d'Ivoire in 2050, shaping a whole new retail landscape as they come within range of new products, services and transportation links.
- Market leader Prosuma is under considerable threat from both domestic and international retailers whose expanding store networks are increasingly competing with Prosuma hypermarkets and neighborhood stores.
- In the next five years, per capita grocery retail spend will increase by 24.6% - a key factor in strong levels of international interest from supermarket retailers including Auchan and Système U.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Dynamics
3. Grocery Retail in Côte d'Ivoire
4. Future Outlook and Grocery Retail Market Forecast
5. Table of Tables
6. Table of Figures
- Compagnie de distribution de Côte d'Ivoire
- La Société Ivoirienne de Promotion des Supermarchés
- Leader Price
- Système U
- Top Budget
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sgv78f/the_grocery