DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xjrk7z/virology_and) has announced the addition of the "Virology and Bacteriology Market 2020: Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 100 Tests, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Emerging Opportunities" report to their offering.
This comprehensive seven-country report contains 1,954 pages, 824 tables, and is designed to assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding infectious disease testing market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
The report provides market segmentation analysis of over 100 diseases and viruses in seven countries; assessment of emerging technologies; review of current instrumentation; as well as strategic profiles of leading suppliers and recent market entrants with innovative technologies and products.
Market Segmentation Analysis:
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers of infectious disease diagnostic products, by country and individual test.
- Review of market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers by country.
Current and Emerging Products:
- In-depth examination of over 90 major diseases, including etiology, current diagnostic tests, vaccines, drugs and market needs.
- Review of major analyzers used for infectious disease testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody, immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential applications for infectious disease testing.
Extensive listings of companies developing or marketing infectious
disease diagnostic products worldwide by individual test.
Contains 1,954 pages and 824 tables
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- ID Biomedical/GSK
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher/Life Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xjrk7z/virology_and